• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Panny Plasma Viera 55" ST30

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For sale is a Panny Viera ST30 that I purchased a little less than a year ago. $1000 or best offer. I live in central indiana if you wanna to come by contact me.

Attachments

• Panny 55 ST30 2011.JPG
    Panny 55 ST30 2011.JPG
    4.3 KB · Views: 85
Hence the "or best offer". It has been my experience that everyone counters you anyway so I might has well start high. As for reviews, in this price point it had some very good reviews. I personally tested the Sony and Samsung models at this price point for a month each before settling on the Panny. I think it had the best blacks, it was brighter, better pic in a bright room, best pic overall and easiest to adjust the settings.

While I'm not a professional reviewer if you just googled 55st30 review you will find: Nextag 94/100, Dnice and most of the folks at AVS preferred it over the gt25, Buyers on amazon gave it 4.25/5 stars. You can search it yourself. Some ppl prefer plasmas, some don't.

But what kind of jerk, who isn't even interested in buying the product, would come in and trash the thread. So have a nice day but plz stay away from my thread. Thx!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.