• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB : 2x 6SN7GT and 2x 6SL7GT NOS or OS

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Good Morning Pinnochio, I have all kinds of NOS and OS 6SL7GT's. I have 3 or 4 pair of 6SN7's, those would all be OS. Is there anything specific you're looking for? Thanx.

Those are for an amplifier I'm building. A moskido hybride amp.

I don't know tubes that well so if you could help it would be great. Just whatever would be best in the 6SN7 that you have, two of the same model and brand but with plenty of life still remaining. Same for the 6SL7GT

I want this amp to sound great. I'll be using the Buz900/905 output lateral mosfets.

Thanks
Do

Hi Pinnnocchio, I look @ them daily, but have been busy for the last 2 evenings, (tonight will be 3, Jazz concert), I will shoot you a response Saturday, EST, morning. I have 3 or 4 pairs of 6SN7's, and more 6SL7's then I'll be able to use up. My original post was just bad timing. Thanx.

HI Pinnocchio, I'm home. I have LOTS of 6SL7's. Black, gray, nickel plates. What flavors are you looking for? 6SN7s: I have a pair of dull gray plate GE's, a pair of Tungsols, (originals not reissues), black shiny plates with fins, a pair of GE 5692. Those are rather rare. Let me know what you're interested in.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.