• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: nos copper polystyrene caps [150,220,1000pf]

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
yes, once again im so sorry, dirkwright. the reason for my absence is embarassing enough for my own knowledge but if you must know, here it is- i simply forgot! due to personal matters tidal waving on me for the past months... so once again, here's my honesty and sincere apology.

the caps were orderd today and will ship out to their respectable locations once i receive them within 10 days or so.

In many years of buying and selling on the web, I had never had to deal with such a person.
I paid the amount requested in August 2012, after three months he says that had forgotten, even after two months of waiting says he was too busy to send the capacitors ...
also does not answer my email request news

Eric, I'm tired of your yokes ...
You sent me the capacitors? Give me a confirmation, but not your word, your word is not worth more than anything to me

If you have not shipped, refound my money

Marco

Man, you are just one big ******* liar! You haven't sent a single one of those capacitors, have you? And you just conveniently waited until we couldn't make a claim on Paypal anymore either. You strung us along for months and months now and you have no intention of ever shipping them, right?

hi gentlemen, believe it or not the caps were held at customs after being deemed against personal use and are forever lost... i'm sorry i lied when i said i had them on hand when actually they were in the country scheduled for delivery. i never foresaw this happening and hope you believe me when i say i will pay everyone back with $5 interest. i'm not the kind of person marco thinks i am, at least not for less than $100 that i got from everyone. besides being in emotional and financial ruin for the past half an year, i also had no means of recharging funds into paypal for paying you back, but now i found a new line of work and someone who can help my paypal go active.

once again, i never meant to run off with your money and am going to be returning it with interest. though you probably won't believe me but if anything it's for my peace of mind since i'm always embarrassed by it every time i log on to the forum. i'm sorry and i please beg of you to wait a while.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

for those of you who were in this group buy, may i have your attention please?

styrene caps are unobtanium even for me now, and i still don't have independent means of depositing money into paypal.

but i think i may have something better to repay you with ;)

please behold, siva's miniref. and to the side, to power the op-amp, salas shunt reg.

i originally wanted the pcb to have bare copper top layer much like old threshold gears but the vendor made a mistake. it's still fr04 board with 1.6oz tin plated copper. i populated one today and am happy to say that the shunt works and the miniref's relay comes on. i still haven't tested the sound but i figured at this point it's distributable.

if you'd pm me your address once more, that is if you'd like the board instead of paypal, i'll send them out to you starting next week.

i did a bulk spin but i think a board is about $20 value.

sorry for the messup i caused with this group buy but i'm hoping that this pcb is desirable enough compensation.

please don't mind my dog in the picture ;)

Last edited:
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

polystyrene dialectic. full copper foil element throughout. (picture of one gutted for reference)

they're surplus stock for old sony & denon flagship cd players.

i put them in my myrefc amp and it sounds better than ever.

$0.70- 150p 220pf

$1.50- 1nf

+ $5 media mail world wide

please note that there will be 3-4 week lead time before your order is shipped.

I am in Seoul, KOR.
Hoi from Zürich

can they sell 10 pieces of 1nf and 4 pieces of 150pf to me? please....

best greets
Karsten

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.