• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Cary SLP90 PCB, PSU w/ tube rectified PCB,and 6X4

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi, I have up for sale:
  • Clone Cary SLP90 Preamp PCB. Includes schematic
  • PSU with tube rectified PCB. Include schematic
  • GE 6X4 tube
I was going to build this preamp but change the plan. The preamp and PSU pcbs are from 8Audio this is the links of the products:
They are brand new and never been opened from the plastic cover. I will include schematics that 8audio gave me.
I am also selling GE 6X4 tube. I bought this from eBay. Seller said it is NOS. I never used it. Therefore, I do not know the condition.
I am selling all at one for $35 + $9 (shipping to US only and PayPal fee included). Sorry, I do not sale individually. I also have no affiliation with 8audio. You are saving international shipping cost.

Please PM me if interested.

DSCF1274.jpg

DSCF1269.jpg

Gentlemen note that buying Chinese copies of any named brand amplifier or preamplifier, you actually buy a modified device which is not as sonic as the original. I personally find the original circuit and I make my own circuit board using sprint layout 6.0. Then I send the gerber files to a c.board constuctor via internet and I get 5 circuit boards for 18$ plus shipping.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.