• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Siemens/Epcos 220 nF 63 V MKT caps

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2002
FS: Siemens 220 nF (or 0.22 µF if you like) 63 V MKT decoupling or coupling film caps in 5 mm pitch which I consider the most convenient footprint. Large quantity so I would like to sell in numbers.

Price is very low anyway so why not have some stock of these fine caps ? 100 pieces for 7.5 Euro (ex shipping). Yes you read it correctly ! That is 7.5 Eurocent a piece which makes them cheaper than ceramic caps.

Datasheet can be read here:

http://www.epcos.com/inf/20/20/db/fc_2009/MKT_B32520_529.pdf

Attachments

• EPCOS-B32529C224K.jpg
    EPCOS-B32529C224K.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 384
Last edited:
Disabled Account
Joined 2002
Guys/girls: please help a diyaudio member in need. The doors are jamming as there's blue caps everywhere in the house. I modded everything I have with these. The fridge is cooler now, the coffee machine is making better tasting coffee and the doorbell sounds a lot better.

I have another 4000 of them :eek:

Seriously, these are really good caps for audio purposes but sometimes, just sometimes you ask yourself: do I have enough stock of those ? Well I have enough of these, in fact i have more than enough. Too much. Way too much. Extremely much....

Last edited:
Disabled Account
Joined 2002
The post office lady was frowning again when I delivered my envelopes today. "Mmm, you seem to send a lot of stuff to Canada"...I told her that it wasn't our most famous export product XTC pills I wanted to ship but capacitors ;) The word "capacitors" appeared more strange to her so she shook her shoulders.

Still some packages available, also a few with 100 pieces.

Last edited:
Disabled Account
Joined 2002
Last bags ladies and gentlemen. I have only a few hundred left. More than 3200 pieces went to new owners. So if you like to decouple opamps the good way or just like to use good caps when they're priced right: this is your chance.

18,85 Euro for 200 pieces... to all countries in the world including the dutch territory of Antarctica.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.