FS: Emotiva LMC-1 pre-pro / 7-channel volume control, $150 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 3rd August 2012, 03:47 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default SOLD: Emotiva LMC-1 pre-pro / 7-channel volume control, $150

SOLD.

I've had this for a little over 2 years. I was using it (in bypass mode) as an analog volume control to drive my active tri-amped speakers. My wife and I just had a baby, I'm simplifying my system, my 3-way speakers are gone, so I no longer have any need for it.

The LMC-1 has a ding in a back corner (see photo). It was that way when I bought it, and it doesn't affect the operation in any way that I've noticed. It is just past its warranty (expired on 7/5).

The HDMI switcher and zone control cable are included.

The $150 price includes Paypal fees, but because of the weight of these things, I can't quote a price that includes shipping. I'll split the actual shipping costs 50-50 with the buyer. I'm in the Portland Oregon area, so if you're within driving distance and want to come pick them up, that's fine too.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (95.9 KB, 75 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (75.4 KB, 74 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (94.5 KB, 74 views)

Last edited by Saurav; 3rd August 2012 at 05:06 PM.

Hide this!Advertise here!