• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Radian 950PB 2" Horn Compression 2 drivers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
SOLD

i sold one pair of Radian 950PB , barely broken in bought in January 2012 . these are very popular as they compete w/ the best CD drivers out there , so they say . some people used them very low , do a search on diyaudio for more information .

specs are here:

Radian - 950PB

asking $610 plus shipping

paypal adds fees , USPS MO preferred.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Last edited:
Radian 950PB's

Dear hum4god,

surprised You have been trying to sell these Radians?:confused:

They are a true Bob Smith correct 5 concentric slits in phase-plug design and exhibits a very smooth HF extension with very low distortion compared to most other CD designs and especially the ones incorporating only 4 slits on a 4" (or there about) diaphragm.

I do wonder how response is gonna look with a 'True-extend' Be diaphragm?:)

Have anybody come across any published measured curves?

With best regards

'Doc'O aka a1greatdane

Dear hum4god,

surprised You have been trying to sell these Radians?:confused:

They are a true Bob Smith correct 5 concentric slits in phase-plug design and exhibits a very smooth HF extension with very low distortion compared to most other CD designs and especially the ones incorporating only 4 slits on a 4" (or there about) diaphragm.

I do wonder how response is gonna look with a 'True-extend' Be diaphragm?:)

Have anybody come across any published measured curves?

With best regards

there is some information about radian w/ truextent here :

Behringer electric - Radian + Truextent Beryllium

'Doc'O aka a1greatdane

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.