• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: New boxed pair of B&C ME10 Horns, $15 for the pair!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Up for sale is a brand new pair (2 ea) of B&C ME10 1" Hyperbolic Cosine Horns 90x60 2-Bolt in manufacturer's boxes.

$15.00 for the pair plus actual shipping

For fastest reply please email me at cunundrum@yahoo.com

Overview
The B&C ME10 is a 1" hyperbolic cosine ABS horn, with very good loading down to 1.5 kHz.

Highlights
90°H x 60°V nominal dispersion

Hyperbolic cosine geometry combines best of exponential and CD characteristics
Attractive, lightweight, and durable ABS construction
Very good loading down to 1.5 kHz

Specifications: • Nominal dispersion: 90°H x 60°V • Minimum frequency: 1,500 Hz • Throat diameter: 1" • Dimensions: 5.1"H x 5.1"W x 3.5"D • Cutout dimensions: 4.1"H x 4.1"W • Mounting type: Standard 2 bolt.

Manufacturer's page and waterfalls:

B&C SPEAKERS

Attachments

• ME10.jpg
    ME10.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 72
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.