• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: 2 x TDA8950TH Amp V2, Class-D stereo amp modules, (Connexelectronic)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Two Connexelectronic stereo Class-D amp modules.

Use TDA8950TH chip with 10,000uF 35V caps in the PSU and the optional Heatsink. This board takes AC directly from the transformer (recommended 2*20V (the psu is on board) and outputs 2x120W. Can be bridged for mono.

Very small. Heatsink 58X30X70mm. Hooked up initially but never used after that. Was going to be for a compact active speaker that never happened! I do remember the sound to be very transparent.

More details in the data sheet form Connexelectronic:

Connexelectronic

Prefer UK buyer, asking £75 all in for both boards (and you won't need to wait the 8 weeks or so i did to get it out of china and through customs!). European buyers also welcome, i'll have to add a bit extra for the postage. Will also consider selling individually.

PM if interested. Thanks. (Also selling a connex SMPS800R in another post).

Attachments

• IMG_0042.JPG
    IMG_0042.JPG
    124.2 KB · Views: 230
  • IMG_0044.JPG
    IMG_0044.JPG
    95.4 KB · Views: 217
  • IMG_0050.JPG
    IMG_0050.JPG
    139.6 KB · Views: 221
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.