• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS Tapped horns, ot12, crest amps Colorado

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
My days of doing sound are done.. I'm gonna miss this system....ALOT!
I'm selling all 6 Tapped horn Furysubs for 300 each (Id like to keep 2)
All 6 remaining OT12 Heavy (kappa12 and PV22xt) at 250 ea
amp rack w Dcx2496, Crest CA-12, CA-9 and CA-4
Cables for above.
Also 13 mic stands, bunch o 58 n 57's
I have a Digitech TSR-12 (has the Yamaha chip from SPC-90)

Located in Fort Collins Colorado.
screamersusa@yahoo.com

The point taken... all 12 cabinets will be destroyed for firewood sunday. Apparently Harbringer and cerwin vega cabinets are way more desirable than DIY. They served me well but I'm not surprised I cant sell them. Anything of quality has no value to the commoner.
I might keep the first set of subs if I can find room.

Lots of Kappas for sale and pv22xts

Don't give up this easily! DIY stuff required patience to sell, especially when it is impossible to ship. Even really good and desirable stuff can take months to unload. That being said, I've successfully sold BIBs.

Do you have them on local CL, advertised as something like, "Awesome Pro Audio Subs"?

Also, for those of us that aren't familiar, what is a FurySub? Dimensions, weight, SPL, F3, etc, would be really helpful!

I'm nearly a local, and might know some interested folks. I'll check. Is it $300/cab or firewood? Any room in between for local pickup?

Paul
Wild Burro Audio Labs - DIY Full Range Speakers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.