• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

SiliconRay aluminum enclosure for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm selling my enclosure purchased through this group-buy.

first, please notice that the originally listed dimensions have been changed a bit, they're 220x220x120 mm (204x204x112 mm internal).

the enclosure is untouched, just as received from SiliconRay. no holes have been drilled, no CNC work, no engraving. carefully stored.

side panels are 8 mm thick. it is sand blasted and anodized in natural color. package includes a horizontally mounted panel. and, obviously, all necessary screws.

I have purchased it with the intent of building a NCORE-based stereo amp but eventually life happened, hence my interested in audio is at an all-time low. after some consideration, I had to be frank with myself and decided that this project will not be started in the foreseeable future

I'm attaching a pic from the SiliconRay website (only dimensions differ slightly) to get a quick idea what I'm talking about, but real pics are available upon request. since the enclosure is absolutely untouched, I didn't feel it was necessary to include them.

I'm asking the equivalent of EUR 100 + P&P. it is located in Romania. slightly open to negotiation. I'm willing to post anywhere, insured or not etc.

thanks.

Attachments

• dscn9342_1.jpg
    dscn9342_1.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 281
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.