SiliconRay aluminum enclosure for sale - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 14th July 2012, 08:27 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Send a message via Yahoo to mr_push_pull
Default SiliconRay aluminum enclosure for sale

I'm selling my enclosure purchased through this group-buy.

first, please notice that the originally listed dimensions have been changed a bit, they're 220x220x120 mm (204x204x112 mm internal).

the enclosure is untouched, just as received from SiliconRay. no holes have been drilled, no CNC work, no engraving. carefully stored.

side panels are 8 mm thick. it is sand blasted and anodized in natural color. package includes a horizontally mounted panel. and, obviously, all necessary screws.

I have purchased it with the intent of building a NCORE-based stereo amp but eventually life happened, hence my interested in audio is at an all-time low. after some consideration, I had to be frank with myself and decided that this project will not be started in the foreseeable future

I'm attaching a pic from the SiliconRay website (only dimensions differ slightly) to get a quick idea what I'm talking about, but real pics are available upon request. since the enclosure is absolutely untouched, I didn't feel it was necessary to include them.

I'm asking the equivalent of EUR 100 + P&P. it is located in Romania. slightly open to negotiation. I'm willing to post anywhere, insured or not etc.

thanks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dscn9342_1.jpg (76.6 KB, 263 views)
Old 19th July 2012, 07:08 PM   #2
diyAudio Member

Send a message via Yahoo to mr_push_pull
sold.

Hide this!Advertise here!