• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Audiolense XO software - Best multi-channel solution available!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
FS: Audiolense XO software - Best multi-channel solution available! REDUCED!!

Guys

This ad is for an Audiolense XO (top of the line) license. I've used several muli-channel solutions (DEQX, Pure Music, and this) and Audiolense is BY FAR the best of the bunch. Plus it is constantly in development and the main app designer is super responsive.

Ever want to actively bi- or tri-amp your system and / or add room correction? This is the best way to do it.

I've already talked to the app designer / company and the license is fully transferrable. You will receive FREE updates to the software through the end of 2012. As it is software, buying "used" is like buying new.

Please shoot me a note with any questions. Upon payment, I will notify Juice HiFi and the license transfer will commence.

Looking for $375 OBO.

Thanks!
Jim

Last edited:
Thanks for the note. Its PC-only software.

This provides a LOT more flexibility, imo. Like I said, I've tried other solutions, including the Mac-only Pure Music and this easily bests it. The DEQX was not even close.

New the software retails for ~$500. Buy mine and save $125! OBO.

-Jim

not a solution unfortunately, I simply do not trust the PC USB audio codec 2.0 drivers yet, thats if I could even stomach the idea of doing anything recreational thats tied to windows on my mac =) i'm sure someone will buy it, it looks good software.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.