• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: One, Three, or More TFK 12AT7

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I was sold 'a pair' of 12AT7 tubes; it turns out that only one was at actual 12AT7. Looking to match the tube on the right for my Fisher R-200 restoration project.

Circuits they'll be used in are down below the photos.

Thanks for looking!

UJPkU.jpg

l9YJ4.jpg

3NPaL.jpg

oCIiE.jpg

zcKMJ.jpg

aGqeo.jpg

fmAO6.jpg

These are the circuits they will be used in:

schemmpx.gif

xiXTa.png

The shipping will be $14.00
I stated $30 + shipping in the original post.
*Why you have not sent me the $ for shipping I do not know.
But I will not send them until you do so.
Or I can return your $30.
Your choice. I will not be stuck with the cost of shipping.
- Johnny K

The shipping will be $14.00
I stated $30 + shipping in the original post.
*Why you have not sent me the $ for shipping I do not know.
But I will not send them until you do so.
Or I can return your $30.
Your choice. I will not be stuck with the cost of shipping.
- Johnny K

Oh! Okay, thanks for responding publicly rather than via text message. I thought your lack of replies to the messages that I sent (three?) meant you ran off with my money! :eek:

You said you had a receipt for shipping charges, but never got back to me to confirm?

:scratch:

Been trying to figure out how to send money cross-boarder electronically, but with no avail. All the electronic bank-centric services I can find are Canadian-only. :(

I'll get that $14 in the mail and sent off to you shortly. Please text me your address again.

Thanks!

Oh! Okay, thanks for responding publicly rather than via text message. I thought your lack of replies to the messages that I sent (three?) meant you ran off with my money! :eek:

You said you had a receipt for shipping charges, but never got back to me to confirm?

:scratch:

Been trying to figure out how to send money cross-boarder electronically, but with no avail. All the electronic bank-centric services I can find are Canadian-only. :(

I'll get that $14 in the mail and sent off to you shortly. Please text me your address again.

Thanks!

How about Paypal?

Not sure how else to get ahold of you, Johnny K.

I installed a new version of Android on my cell and lost all my text messages, I need your address to get you that extra $14.

Not sure if you have a cell phone any more--have yet to get a reply back from your number.

I'm trying my best, here.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.