• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS B&O IcePower Modules

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,

I have many Ice Power Class D amplifier modules that I would like to sell. All of these modules have Power supply on board. Just add line power, source and speakers and you are ready to go.

I have some 200ASC (200watt Mono amp) and some 125ASX2 (125watt stereo). some used, some new.

I think the 200 ASC is worth about $140 each and the 125ASX2 are worth about $200 ea. I also have connectors with wires for easy install on the used units.

These amps sound amazing and are very powerful. The ASX2 can also be bridged for 500watt operation.

I also have some 200AC that go perfect with the 200ASC. The 200ASC can power up to 3 200AC modules. I will sell the 200AC for $90each.

Let me know if you are interested.

Mike

Last edited:
You should probably let us know where you are, for shipping purposes.

(I like these amps very much, BTW)

Good point!! :)

I am in Draper Utah.

I am new here but not to the audio business. I have been in the biz for 20 years and currently I am the Global Business Dev Manager for Harman Luxury Audio. Luxury audio covers Mark Levinson, Revel, JBL Syn, & Lexicon.

I am on here researching a personal project for portable PA. I need to sell these amps I have around to fund the new project. :)

Mike

These are sold in stereo pairs for the $150 correct? As I understand it the 200ASC is a mono unit, but I've been known to be wrong. I need four channels of amplification and the Ice modules having thier own power supplies helps out installation of my current project.

Yes the 200asc is a mono 200watt amp with on board power supply.

I am selling units for $150 each. Not a pair

The 125asx2 is a stereo amp 125 watt by two. Those are sold as each also.

I have some 200ac which is the same as the 200asc but without power supply but I am using those for another project.

Mike

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.