WTB Speaker baffle CNC or routing service in Australia - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 26th June 2012, 03:48 PM   #1
qusp is offline qusp  Australia
diyAudio Member

Default WTB Speaker baffle CNC or routing service in Australia

Hi guys'gals its as simple as the subject says, I need to get some birch baffles or perhaps entire cabinets CNC for a pair of DIY 2 ways. the design is using a digital crossover, so I dont need to provide any internal mounting, just bracing. \

I can supply the materials, shipped to you from DMK. and can supply a 3D model to work from.

alternatively if anyone in AU, preferably QLD or East Coast has a set of decent used baffles or enclosures to suit 2 way Revelator 18W/8531 + D2905/9700 that would be great too.

I have all of the electronics and digital XO ready to go; along with the drivers and I simply dont have the skills or space for the woodworking workshop at this stage. these will likely be just test enclosures to work out the wrinkles and set up the room, so rough is ok, not fatally flawed though, no duct tape ceiling pointing reflex ports.

i'm dying to hear this gear sing and an arrangement to swap for some DIY amps fell through and now i'm back with nothing =( any help or suitable sales gratefully accepted

sale or possible trade

cheers

Jeremy
Old 27th June 2012, 12:41 AM   #2
qusp is offline qusp  Australia
diyAudio Member

I can also offer very competent SMD soldering as trade if that appeals.

Hide this!Advertise here!