• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB Speaker baffle CNC or routing service in Australia

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi guys'gals its as simple as the subject says, I need to get some birch baffles or perhaps entire cabinets CNC for a pair of DIY 2 ways. the design is using a digital crossover, so I dont need to provide any internal mounting, just bracing. \

I can supply the materials, shipped to you from DMK. and can supply a 3D model to work from.

alternatively if anyone in AU, preferably QLD or East Coast has a set of decent used baffles or enclosures to suit 2 way Revelator 18W/8531 + D2905/9700 that would be great too.

I have all of the electronics and digital XO ready to go; along with the drivers and I simply dont have the skills or space for the woodworking workshop at this stage. these will likely be just test enclosures to work out the wrinkles and set up the room, so rough is ok, not fatally flawed though, no duct tape ceiling pointing reflex ports.

i'm dying to hear this gear sing and an arrangement to swap for some DIY amps fell through and now i'm back with nothing =( any help or suitable sales gratefully accepted

sale or possible trade

cheers

Jeremy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.