• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: The Wire headphone amplifier PCB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Your question is fully justified, qusp.

I should have specified that I'd prefer a SE-SE pcb, but I'd be interested in any of the other two (BAL-SE and BAL-BAL) as well.

"The Wire" Headphone Amp GB - diyAudio

yeah indeed, the man is pretty prolific and even the LPUHP could be considered a somewhat extreme headphone amp.

good luck, a fair few were sold and actually the SE-SE rework boards need a single patch, so would be as good back up, there should be plenty of those around.

Many more pcbs sold than have been pictured in the build threads, so either a lot of people made embarrassing mistakes they were too ashamed to post about, or there are a heap of unused pcbs sitting around until people get past their SMDphobia; which seems to be a real condition here :rolleyes:

Joined 2004
Paid Member
I've got one that needs some troubleshooting.

Let me know, I've got 2 SE-SE.

Hi, I PM'd you about the boards, I'd be looking for an unpopulated one since I already got the opamps and buffer chips.

...until people get past their SMDphobia; which seems to be a real condition here :rolleyes:

True. SMD soldering is quite fun though, and usually doesn't require special tools...

Hi, I PM'd you about the boards, I'd be looking for an unpopulated one since I already got the opamps and buffer chips.

True. SMD soldering is quite fun though, and usually doesn't require special tools...

Not sure if you found the boards yet and are still interested but i do have two unpopulated se-se boards.

One was populated but parts removed and is clean the other is new.
Let me know if your still interested i'd let them go for i don't need them anymore i realize i only needed two for my current projects.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.