• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS Oyaide silver BNC connectors, true 75 Ohm, brand new, SLSB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
FS are two never used 4N silver BNC connectors from Oyaide. Oyaide 4N silver SLSB and Kosmic - specs

These have a true 75 Ohm characteristic impendance, for eradicating reflections in S/PDIF interfaces compared to any RCA connector, hence much better sound!

I planned to use them in my DAC/Transport combination, but have gone the I2S route now. Compared to I2S - This BNC you really have the next best sound quality obtainable.

These are brand new in original packaging. Retail is USD 89,- You get both for USD 64,- _including_ free ww shipping and Paypal fees. OBO ;)

Attachments

• oyaide_bnc.jpg
    oyaide_bnc.jpg
    247.3 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.