• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Elma switches for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2002
Hi I just found these in my stock. Excellent switches but I won't be using them.

Both the double deck Elma switches are 6 position switches ideal for input switching.

The one with the knob is a truly excellent sealed french military Reynaud switch 7 positions 3 decks and gold contacts. This one is meant to be built in airplanes.

The larger one is an ITT 3 position 4 contacts switch.

The small Elma is a 3 position 2 contacts switch. All are new/unused. I hate to see them go but it is not OK to let them gather dust doing nothing as well.

Attachments

• IMG_0168.jpg
    IMG_0168.jpg
    490.9 KB · Views: 451
Disabled Account
Joined 2002
What about 30 Euro ex shipping for each 6 position double deck Elma's and 15 for the Reynaud ? The small Elma can go for 15 and the ITT for 7.50.

I needed a 4 position recently and I was shocked what the prices for good switches are. If you think prices are too high then I will keep them for future projects.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.