• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Pioneer CS 88a speakers -parting out

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a pair of Pioneer CS 88a speakers that I wish to part out.
If there is a component, driver, x-over, grille, cabinet, etc that you need I probably have it.

All the speaker parts are factory original and the grilles and cabinets are in excellent condition with no major gouges, scratches, stains, nicks, dings, rounded corners, or any other flaw.

The drivers are all like new looking, but one woofer doesn't work, and all four 3" tweeters need new surrounds.
Other than that, all parts, pieces, knobs, x-over devices, wiring, and components are bench tested and work just the way they should.

E-mail me with the parts you need, and I'll verify availability, and quote you a price.
The speakers do work, and sound good, but I simply don't have the time or desire to buy a like new, working, woofer at an un-reasonable price, or pay $100 to have the four 3" tweeters re-foamed...and now other projects have taken precedence.

Hopefully by parting my speakers out in this forum instead of an eBay auction, you can get the parts you need at reasonable prices, and begin listening to your classic Pioneer speakers once again. Pics available by request.
gdn1@sbcglobal.net

Thanks.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.