• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Atten 7 inch LCD digital scope (100Mhz, 1GHz sample rate or 2x500MHz)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Maybe someone is interested. Compact oscilloscope (2,4kg), memory depth is 40K for single channel, or 20K for double channel. Input impedance is 1M, and capacitance is 17pF. Supports USB storage, cable is included, as well as 1x and 10x probes. Max input voltage is 400Vpp. If you have any questions, ask. Price is 250$ + shipping. Also I am looking for cheaper and simpler scope, if you have anything to offer, PM please :)

Attachments

• DSC00234.jpg
    DSC00234.jpg
    227 KB · Views: 270
This transaction did not go all that well. Hopefully this brief description may save another buyer some hassle. This is what happened:

1. Seller refused PayPal and opted for payment by bank transfer.

2. Payment made into Artur Spade's account with Swedbank in Riga, Latvia

3. Item was allegedly sent by reputable courier.

4. Item did not arrive.

5. Seller could not provide any identifying information for the shipment.

6. A "friend" of the seller working for the courier allegedly told him item was

delivered and courier had a signature proof.

7. Seller could not disclose any further info regarding missing shipment - no reference

or identifying numbers, no details of alleged delivery. Nada.

8. Seller refused to lodge a complaint with the courier service and altogether stopped

answering PMs.

well that blows… I considered buying this myself, can any action be taken, at least by the forum? sounds like a classic and rather unoriginal straight up scam to me. if he cannot provide proof of shipping in place of his 'friend's' 2nd hand account, then he is responsible.

you can say what you like about paypal, but there certainly is a certain amount of backup that comes with it. better would be a credit card transaction, but bank transfer leaves you pretty much in the poop, relying on the seller to be honest

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.