• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: 4x IRFP4321 tripath and 2 pairs 2SD718/2SB688

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I've got some extra parts I no longer need.

First up is 4 of the IRFP4321. These are brand new and are used in the Tripath TA3020 2x300W designs as upgrades from the original parts. I ordered extras for a repair just in case I needed them but no longer need them. $10+USPS shipping

Second is 2 pairs of used 2SD718/2SB688 pulled from a kicker impulse 1252XI car amp. These were pulled from the good working channel. I didn't want to toss them in case someone was looking for them because I know I did. $10+USPS shipping

IRFP4321

IMG_7997.jpg

2SB688/2SD718
IMG_7999.jpg

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.