• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Shanling CD-T1000SE CD Player - NOT WORKING

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
SOLD

This is a NON-WORKING CD player, sold as-is for parts or repair. The original owner attempted an upgrade and the main board delaminated, rendering the player inoperative (see pic). I bought it as a project, thinking I would replace the control board with a simple CD-ROM controller kit and use the unit as a transport to my DAC, or perhaps swap some parts with a suitable donor player. The Philips CD1201 is a common component, found in many other good players. I even bought a Marantz CD-63SE with a compatible CDM12.1 and control board planning to swap that in to make the player functional again, but never even got around to opening up the Marantz (listed for sale too).

So - if you are looking for a project, or perhaps just a spectacular case for DIY, here you go.

- Philips CD1201 pick-up mechanism coupled with CD-7II servo system.
- Top loading pick-up assembly is housed in custom aluminum alloy chassis.
- Sturdy, elegant 4-cylinder-support presents tube electronics in unique and stylish aesthetics.
- 24-bit/192 KHz up-sampling is accomplished by SRC4193.
- Digital to analog conversion is performed by 2 x Burr-Brown PCM1794 chips.
- Weight: 12 kg

///////

Price does not include delivery. No surcharge for PayPal

Images here:
Shanling CD-T1000SE CD Player - NOT WORKING - Canuck Audio Mart

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.