• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: Eton 5-880 woofers (two or four)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a quad and a crossover designed by Dave Thomas for use with either a pairof Neo3's or SS2905 (cant rememeber right now which tweeters)...i have some cabs too I was going to out these together...had a baby and a lot of projects got put on hold...i may consider selling them, shoot me an email...i have quite alot tied up in Them but may consider doing something with them...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.