• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: Assembled Gainclone LM3875, LM3886, LM4780

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I don't have the tools to do this, but I want a gainclone amp to compare to a class A, AB, and IcePower amp I have.

I am looking for a fully assembled, enclosed, finished gainclone stereo amplifier. It can be LM3875, LM3886, LM4780, or any variation (MyRef, etc) of those chips.

I'll be out of town for the weekend, so if you send me an offer in the email I'll respond quickly.

These will be used to power a set of Continuums, a 8-ohm, 5-1/4" TM.

LM4780 & ICEpower

I don't have the tools to do this, but I want a gainclone amp to compare to a class A, AB, and IcePower amp I have.

I am looking for a fully assembled, enclosed, finished gainclone stereo amplifier. It can be LM3875, LM3886, LM4780, or any variation (MyRef, etc) of those chips.

I'll be out of town for the weekend, so if you send me an offer in the email I'll respond quickly.

These will be used to power a set of Continuums, a 8-ohm, 5-1/4" TM.

Hi!

I have icePower experience for 1 year, they are good. I am currently building a 6 (8) channel amp to direct power my 3 way speakers. For that I have ordered 4x LM4780 kits at Dantimax. When all is done I will let you know.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.