• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

EL503 tube

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
How much is this tube worth ?
If i remember correctly, i've seen it for an excess of 150 dollars used on ebay.

Few pics:

Attachments

• pb8Gq.jpg
    pb8Gq.jpg
    319.8 KB · Views: 134
  • MLjfs.jpg
    MLjfs.jpg
    309.5 KB · Views: 133
  • uNIyh.jpg
    uNIyh.jpg
    334.4 KB · Views: 122
I recalled this tube being an output tube very similar to the EL84, there was an amp I was looking at buying once that used them....they apper to be unobtainium...

Problem is, unless someone has one or three others this would match to, the value of a lone tube goes down...i am sure a pair or quad would be quite valuable.

I should clarify about eBay...i believe the prices some people list for Buy it Now prices are a poor indicator of market price...on the other hand, putting it up for auction with a reasonable entry price is an excellnt way to get the market price, eBay is probably the best place to sell this stuff on auction...lots of exposure.

Good luck with it....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.