• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

SymAsym boards and amps for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have four of my original SymAsym boards, two Rev_1.3 boards, and four Rev_1.4 bare boards for sale.

The original boards have a single pair of outputs transistors, Rev_1.3 and Rev_1.4 have two pairs.

I'm asking $12.50 for the original boards, and $13.50 for the Rev_1.3 and Rev_1.4 boards.

I also have two pairs of assembled and tested SymAsym prototype boards for sale. One pair has Buzz lateral mosfets outputs, and the other Toshiba Bjt outputs. The amps have some slight modifications but operate and measure as well as the professionally made boards.

I'm selling each amplifier pair for $70.00 not including shipping.

Here some links with more information.

Original boards.

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/solid-state/99739-symasym-5-3-aak-model-builders-thread.html

Rev_1.3 and Rev_1.4.

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/solid-state/154717-my-new-symasym-pcb-design-rev_1-3-a.html

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/solid-state/158984-symasym-sequel-aaks-pcb-builders-thread.html

Here's some pics. Thanks!

Al

Attachments

• CIMG1854.JPG
    CIMG1854.JPG
    230.6 KB · Views: 552
  • CIMG1853.JPG
    CIMG1853.JPG
    115.7 KB · Views: 541
The mosfet amp has sold.

I still have a the bjt amplifier and boards available. I also have two more fully assembled stereo SymAsym amps with a single pair of bjt outputs, and two bjt outputs pairs on the way. The two output pair amp is a Rev_1.4 prototype board without the on-board PS.

Al

Modules recieved...these are well constructed with exceptional part selections...a bargain at the asking price....not sure why the others havent sold yet...these are a steal for anyone following here....

Dale, Muse, silver micas, etc, etc...very well done indeed, cant wait to hear them.....

I am going to need a little assistance with the outputs...which is which...ground and out?

Also, you mentioned possibly putting a tube buffer in front...do you have a design schematic for that? I would be very interested in seeing it...
Thanks again for the great deal and excellent packing!
Jeff

I have another SymAsym stereo amplifier pair available.

The first one has a single pair of output transistors. The amplifier circuit is basically the same as MikeB's original 5.3 design except I used a cascoded bjt jfet input front end. I'm asking $70.00 dollars for the pair.

The second amp is a Rev_1.4 with two output transistor pairs but without the power supply section. I'm asking $75.00 for the pair.

Al

I still I have four of my original SymAsym boards, three Rev_1.3 boards, and two Rev_1.4 bare boards for sale.

The original boards have a single pair of outputs transistors, Rev_1.3 and Rev_1.4 have two pairs.

I'm asking $12.50 for the original boards, and $13.50 for the Rev_1.3 and Rev_1.4 boards.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.