• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale: (2) Peerless xxls 12" 830845

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello DIY forum. I have been lurking for QUITE some time. building and testing tapped horns, folded horns, line arrays, etc. Lots of great people and great threads here! But i was cleaning the garage and im looking to sell some drivers i found just sitting in their boxes! Like the title states they are:
Peerless xxls 830845
Single 8ohm coil for each driver. They are hardly used. very nice shape just some scuffs from when the where so amateurishly mounted with drywall screws on my fist enclosure project for my home theater.

I am asking $225 shipped for the lower 48 unites states. for international shipping please send me a private message and i will promptly return with the price shipped.

Here are pictures of the drivers on including my username
c64d1418.jpg

the scuffs from mounting
dc785219.jpg

My beautiful Hand writing
fb06f646.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.