• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

F/S Jl Audio 1000/1V2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
1. Product: JL 1000/1 v2
2. Specs:
@ 4 Ω: 1000 W RMS x 1
@ 3 Ω: 1000 W RMS x 1
@ 2 Ω: 1000 W RMS x 1
@ 1.5 Ω:1000 W RMS x 1
Frequency Response: 5 Hz - 250 Hz (+0, -1dB)
S/N Ratio, referred to highest rated power: >95 dB below rated power (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)
S/N Ratio, referred to 1 W (Main Channels): >65 dB (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)
Damping Factor @ 4 Ω: >500 / 50 Hz
Damping Factor @ 2 Ω: >250 / 50 Hz
THD+N @ Rated Power (Main Channels): <0.05% @ 4 Ω
Input Voltage Range @ RCA Inputs: 200 mV - 8 V RMS
Min Copper Power / Ground wire Gauge: 4 AWG wire
Fuse Rating: 100 A (AFS, AGU or MaxiFuse™)
3. Description/Condition: kinda scratched up i would give it a 7/10 cos 10/10 mech
4. Price: : lets start it off at $350 plus ship only trades he wants would be for a crescendo bc 2000 or db drive a7 2000.1
5. Pictures:
Pictures are a few days old...but..
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Where are you located? Would you take $250 + shipping? I know it is a little low but the amp looks quite scratched up. I would say that from the pics the cosmetics look more like a 5-6/10. If you have some better pics that show it is in better condition could you post them?

I know you say you are looking for only those two other amps but is there any chance you are looking for a head unit, components, 4 channel amp or subs?

Last edited:
The crescendo BC2000D is the best bang for the buck if you have the electrical system to support it. Looking at your sig I am guessing that the XS power is your second battery and that everything is 1/0g, is that correct? Are you planing on using an amp that big on some audiobahns? If so you might be better off upgrading your subs or building a box that is more efficient.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.