• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

5mm LED Chrome Panel Mount Bezels

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I've got 5 x 5 (ie 25) of these classic style 5mm LED bezels in chrome for sale. 50p each plus P&P.

I'm selling them in packets of 5.

Attachments

• DSIR9404.JPG
    DSIR9404.JPG
    183 KB · Views: 117
Disabled Account
Joined 2002
55 pence or 0.55 UK pound so 0.883990 CAD. BTW why do you call your currency "funny money" ? You probably laugh when your salary is transferred on your bank account and you see how much went to income tax :D

I once was in Italy (very long ago) and I got a handful of sweets instead of change as it was a ridiculous amount of change in weight with almost no value I should have gotten instead. That was funny !

edit: I just checked on google and I see it was called "funny" mostly by another nation. Guess who gets the last laugh considering the raise in value of CAD... Fascinating: money made out of polymer, never saw that before.

Attachments

• 100 polymer note.jpg
    100 polymer note.jpg
    198.4 KB · Views: 56
  • guilder.jpg
    guilder.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.