FS: Tannoy HPD 385A 15" Gold Monitors - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving
Closed Thread

Old 29th January 2002, 07:24 AM   #1
diyAudio Member

Exclamation FS: Tannoy HPD 385A 15" Gold Monitors

These drivers / crossovers/ binding posts are in excellent condition and have been my main speakers until recently. I am sorry to see them go but I have bought a house and have other committments now.

The drivers have new Tannoy surrounds proffessionally installed about 18 months ago. Pictures and any other details available upon request. Crossovers and binding posts are stock.

I am in Sydney Australia, and will deliver in the Metro area. I am also happy to ship anywhere in the world, and am experienced at packing items for transport.

Two week (2nd class) insured airmail to the US is about $A190 (or ~ $US95), which I would split with the purchaser, depending on sale price.

Exchange rates, as an example $US 1.00 = $A 1.90, UKP 1.00 = $A 2.60.

Asking $A2000 or near offer.

Please feel free to email with questions.

Closed Thread

Hide this!Advertise here!