• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Acurus L-10 and Aragon D2A MKII

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey guys!

Up for sale are my Acurus L-10 Preamplifier and Aragon D2A D/A converter.

The preamp is the second generation with the newer silver knobs like the ones on the LS-11. It's probably 6/10 cosmetically (camera flash pops the scratches a lot brighter than they really look) and 10/10 function. You can read a review on the unit here:

http://www.theaudiocritic.com/back_issues/The_Audio_Critic_18_r.pdf

The D2A is the Mark 2 version with the additional boards in the output stage. I have the regular style power supply. 8/10 cosmetics 10/10 function. Add a Krell inspired output stage to your computer or to a cd player for playing 2 channel music and standard cds!

Both units work wonderfully.

Asking price is $175 for the L-10 and $150 for the D2A, plus paypal fees and shipping. I'd really rather keep the shipping to the continental USA. Questions are welcome.

Attachments

• DSC_0004.JPG
    DSC_0004.JPG
    141.4 KB · Views: 243
  • DSC_0002.JPG
    DSC_0002.JPG
    199 KB · Views: 241
Also have a pair of Paul Carmody's Classix II that I built for fun that should probably have a good home, shipping might be a pita though. Should probably have about $250 for those.

Those of you with keen eyes might notice that one of the driver cutouts on the incomplete cabinet isn't spaced properly. Fear not, I recut that baffle before I finished them.

Attachments

• DSC_0002.JPG
    DSC_0002.JPG
    285.4 KB · Views: 220
  • finished2.JPG
    finished2.JPG
    249 KB · Views: 198
I still have the L-10, however the Aragon D2A is sold. Buyer seems pretty happy, so far!

I might actually hang on to the L-10 for now, it seems to have developed a little pot scratch from sitting for so long, I wouldn't want to sell it to someone out of perfect working order.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.