• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Big IE core transformer FS

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I've had this for a while, but will never get around to using it. It weighs about 15-17 lbs, and came out of an Audire " Model II" amplifier.

I hope the CD is a decent comparison for size. I was thinking it would be a cool transformer for a hybrid amp since it has the winding with 6.7v unloaded.

The primaries and secondaries look like enameled household romex!! Thick stuff!

Asking $60 shipped.

Please ask if you want additional photos, etc.

Thanks,

Blair

698be6b2.jpg
1b566949.jpg
7bfe61f6.jpg

Bump for the big EI, plus adding some items.

Fisher 400 power transformer in excellent cosmetic condition: $40

ONE UTC: 0-10 (ouncer) $30

Huge Tube power transformer (unknown manufacturer) 900VCT, 800vct, (good for ~250mA, but the 800VCT is just a tap in the 900VCT winding) 84V, 5V, 6.7V, 3V. $55

All prices do not include shipping, but I will split shipping. Images to come.

Thanks,

Blair

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.