• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

OSCON for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2002
Brand new OSCON caps in various values/series. I don't use these in analog often but I use them frequently in FM tuners etc. or in digital circuits. It are very good electrolytic caps but you will have to know these to use them optimally. I have 220/10, 100/20, 15/25 and 1/16 (bag of around 190 pieces made for Nichicon with red sleeve) all in quantities. Even quite a few of the rare 22/30. Can not make my mind up on prices so make me an offer. I recall that they were expensive.

Attachments

• IMG_0125.jpg
    IMG_0125.jpg
    560.2 KB · Views: 368
  • IMG_0127.jpg
    IMG_0127.jpg
    988.3 KB · Views: 352
  • IMG_0128.jpg
    IMG_0128.jpg
    986.6 KB · Views: 334
Last edited:
Disabled Account
Joined 2002
Nichicon CFM red sleeve rebranded OSCON are young Padawan ;)

These CFM are very small and they are practical in use but I have way too many of them. They are sealed by resin and don't age as much as normal electrolytic caps do because of that.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.