• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS : Aleph X pcb and parts

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
FS : Aleph X pcb and parts -SOLD-

SOLD!! Please stop PMs, it is sold!

REVISED PRICE OF $340 FOR EVERYTHING SHIPPING INCLUDED
(add 4% paypal). Don't wait for a cheaper price, it won't happen...

Here's the pictures for those of you hesitating...!

I have two sets of PCBs for building an Aleph X stereo amplifier (or mono blocks).

As you know I had to buy much more than what you see below to be able to match. I'm only selling what is needed and matched for the amplifier.

I've paid over 500$ for everything. All is brand new not assembled or soldered. Even have some mouser/digikey unopened bags...

Here's what's included

2x sets of Aleph X mono PCBs
Main PCB (2 pieces) dimension : 127mm x 127mm.
Daughter PCB (8 pieces) dimension : 44mm x 154mm
PCB thickness : 2mm, 2 oz (75um thickness) copper deposition.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

8x IRFP240 Matched Quads
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

56x Mills MRA-5 0.47R Matched in sets
12x Mills MRA-5 200R Matched in sets
all other resistors are PRPs and matched in sets
2x J505 CRDs
4x 10pF silver mica matched in sets

all the caps and diodes for PCB included

only missing is 6x IRF9610 and 8x 2SC2240[/U]

All resistors are matched using LCR meter for accuracy, not a DMM

You will need approx 10A PSU per amplifier mono block

I really wanted to build this amp but I have too many projects and I'm guessing it will stay there and gather dust until I have the time and funds to finish it...

If you're interested please PM me.

Thanks
Do

Last edited:
I can also trade some parts for the following:

12 pairs of 2SK1058/2SJ162

2x 200VA+ Toroid or C-Core or R-Core dual primary 115/230Vac and dual 25Vac secondary no center tap.

2x 600-750VA Toroid or C-Core or R-Core primary 115/230Vac and dual 55Vac secondary no center tap.

2x 300VA+ Toroid or C-Core or R-Core primary 115/230Vac and dual 28-30Vac secondary no center tap.

DAC End 2

EXAU2I

NTD1

GlassWare Audio Unbalancer

Thanks
Do

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.