• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Spring cleaning sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have some things here I'll never use so I'm offering them to someone who might. All items are up for offers.
The resistors and caps came from my dad who used to do lots of diy. There's enough to fill a tobacco can. Some components have handy little spring clips for easy part swapping while testing.
The Saba mids are the 20cm version. They work well but as you can see, the gasket one one is falling apart. I have one more pair in perfect condition. photos of these will come if I decide to sell them.
The amp here is quite big and weighs about 25 lbs. and is about 20" long. Comes complete with all tubes.
The module containing tubes is from an organ as well as the amp. I will offer this unit for free, (just pay shipping from Canada BC) to someone who will evaluate it and tell me how much they are worth to sell. I have a dozen all together. Tubes are tagged Sylvainia and etched 12au7a. MC set-up transformers??

Photo2

Attachments

• photo copy 2.JPG
    photo copy 2.JPG
    450.6 KB · Views: 475

That's an interesting piece of kit... is there any writing on the cans at all?

Dare I ask, how much would shipping cost to get it from you to me (M4B 1P1 for estimation)?

hmmm!

me too.
If Fragger doesn't want it,
see what it might cost to ship to Toronto!
That looks like a piece from CBC Radio station,
old input rack.
Specs probably something like 100 Hz- 14k Hz on the input transformers.
They would be used for microphones in interview rooms,
or possibly this was piggybacked on an early mixing-board.

You can almost hear Stompin' Tom Connors trying to sing in tune through one of those.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.