Behringer UltraCurve Pro DEQ 24/96 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 5th October 2003, 07:47 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Send a message via AIM to Intelonetwo Send a message via MSN to Intelonetwo Send a message via Yahoo to Intelonetwo
Post Behringer UltraCurve Pro DEQ 24/96

This is a like new Behringer UltraCurve Pro DEQ 24/96. I am selling because I found out that all I need is a Behringer Feedback Destroyer for my application. I am asking only $300 shipped anywhere in the US.

Thomas
Old 5th October 2003, 09:01 PM   #2
OliverD is offline OliverD  Germany
diyAudio Member

I'm interested, would you ship to Germany ? How much would you have to add for shipping cost?
Old 6th October 2003, 01:54 AM   #3
diyAudio Member

Send a message via AIM to Intelonetwo Send a message via MSN to Intelonetwo Send a message via Yahoo to Intelonetwo
Yes, I am willing to ship to Germany if you are willing to cover the shipping costs. Shipping via UPS Expedited Service costs only $125.

This would make the total only $425.

How would you be making the payment?

You can email me at tomkat8514@sbcglobal.net
Old 6th October 2003, 07:02 PM   #4
OliverD is offline OliverD  Germany
diyAudio Member

After exchanging some mails with Intelonetwo, I found that I'll get the unit cheaper in Germany as I don't have to pay $$ for shipping.

So the Ultracurve is probably still available. It's a good price folks, so don't hesitate!
Old 6th October 2003, 08:15 PM   #5
tiroth is offline tiroth  United States
diyAudio Member

good price?? I am interested in purchasing one, but $299 + free ship new from zzounds.
Old 7th October 2003, 06:21 AM   #6
diyAudio Member

Hey, the internet is great place, I just wanted to get what I put into it. Which is $300 plus shipping from an authorized dealer of Behringer products.

Thomas

Hide this!Advertise here!