• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

altec Model 15

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Nice and expensive at $825( Need cash for new set of teeth, some hair on the head and couple suits to enter the corporate world:) I will trade for something more menageable to sell too, like nice Rolex watch , spare Porsche tires, your grandma gold and diamonds etc. Shipping via Fedex will tick around $200

Attachments

• altec Model 15 008.jpg
    altec Model 15 008.jpg
    547.7 KB · Views: 162
  • altec Model 15 010.jpg
    altec Model 15 010.jpg
    671.1 KB · Views: 167
  • altec Model 15 004.JPG
    altec Model 15 004.JPG
    884.7 KB · Views: 150
  • altec Model 15 006.JPG
    altec Model 15 006.JPG
    899.9 KB · Views: 143
  • altec Model 15 001.JPG
    altec Model 15 001.JPG
    930.8 KB · Views: 143
No grilles Jim only a woofer screen cover. Looks quite nice. Grilles welcro attachements will be provided. I'm the second owner and have purchase receipt and some papers. The grilles desintegrated long time ago I was told. Were in PA ? I'm driving tomorrow (Thursday) to
Detroit Mi and could take them along and meet you in half point between Detroit and your town for gas money or we could arrange for something . Crating and sending them via fedex at 85 lbs each would be a pain I'd rather avoid if possible.
Regards, L

Last edited:
Thats OK Jim. I'm thinking of offering them to Joe Roberts for a Silbatone factory tour. They invite horn experts and pay all expenses. Since I restored those I think I''m already at the top of horn experts around . I heard hotels in Korea are great and hostesses hot like melted bitumen.:D

I'm thinking of offering them to Joe Roberts for a Silbatone factory tour. They invite horn experts and pay all expenses.

Yeah, good luck with that plan.

Sorry, Bruce Edgar is ahead of you.

Were you planning to tote the M15s along as carry on?

I'd pay your price but getting them to Virginia is a challenge. i can understand local pickup preferred on these monsters.

Actually , my GF is bugging me for end of May's long weekend trip , acusing of old age (I'm 43) stinginess , overall neglect etc and she is longing to see some resemblance of mountains . If you serious I could make a plan , there is some time to think about it. Maybe PM me and I'd look up the map. L

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.