• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale Genuine Toshiba MOS FET 2SK405 TO-3P plus 2SJ115 TO-3P

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have 15 pieces of 2SK405 and 15 pieces of 2SJ115. They are genuine Toshiba, please look at pictures.

I am asking 18 US$ per piece (plus shipping)
Payment by paypal.

PICT0280.jpg

PICT0281.jpg

ToshibaMOSFetc_zps6254b037.jpg

ToshibaMOSFetb_zpsffab1d01.jpg

Last edited:
BTW, I wish to say something, today the only secure source to buy those Toshiba FETs is Japan, because I have already found so many fakes... and if you look the price at Japan:
FET,2SJ115,2SK405???????? - Yahoo!??????

????????????????FET 2SJ115-Y/2SK405-Y ?4? - Yahoo!??????

I think that price to get pair genuine Toshiba Fet is not so much, especially what almost every Yahoo Japan seller dont want to sell outside of Japan...

For more buying transistors, I will give a discount... about everything else... please write to me a PM.

Good news...:) I have another 20 pairs of those very rare genuine Toshiba transistors, and what is good, new lower price.... if you buy one or two pairs the price is 15 US$ per piece, if you buy more, the price is 14 US$ per piece.
Really that is last chance to get those genuine Toshiba transistors. All questions, please on PM, thank you.

Last edited:
Correction

Because I got some questions for 2sj114 and 2sk415, and I would like to say that I DO NOT have 2sj114 and 2sk415, those transistors member rororo has written by mistake, he needed actually and bought Toshiba 2SK405 and 2SJ115.
So I dont have 2sj114 and 2sk415.
Thank you!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.