• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS or trade: JBL 2425J(gen 1) and 2306(H91) horns

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a decent looking pair of 2425j drivers that were recently gone through. They sound really good! These are the rare first generation 2425Js- removable snout and called the shorty. I think they can be used in the shortened configuration as a 1.5" exit but I am not 100%. The horns are the same as H91s, used in L-200s and a few other huge JBLs. These horns have been painted but look decent. I would like $300(PRICE DROP) plus shipping or trade for a tube phono pre, tube DAC

Attachments

• IMG_0473.jpg
    IMG_0473.jpg
    985.2 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_0474.jpg
    IMG_0474.jpg
    1,014.1 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_0475.jpg
    IMG_0475.jpg
    956.5 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_0476.jpg
    IMG_0476.jpg
    1,004.6 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:
It is bolted on in the same 3 bolt pattern. Here are pics of ones I found that are identical. I didn't want to remove the gasket which is glued on. I can clearly see the three attaching bolts though and they are identical to these ones in the pics except mine still have the upper coarse screens and gaskets still in place.

Attachments

• Picture 028.jpg
    Picture 028.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 123
  • Picture 030.jpg
    Picture 030.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
..bump.

I will trade these and possibly the Acousticians (Zomax) drivers/horns together for one of the following:

tube phono pre
tube DAC
tube preamplifier
tube power amplifier

American made please and does not necessarily have to be working 100%

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.