• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Fostex FE167e with phase plugs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Fostex FE167E with phase plugs. I'm the second owner and I believe the original owner bought the phase plugs from Planet 10. They attach magnetically so may be removed easily and also may shift slightly in shipment and need to be repositioned. Condition overall is excellent but it looks like the previous owner applied a little stain to the cabinet these were in (while they were in) so there is a little along the edges. You may be able to remove this with acetone or denatured alcohol but I haven't tried. $150 shipped in the U.S.

IMG_2974.jpg

IMG_2975.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.