• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

TAS5630 DKD/PHD EVM PCB for Sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi All,

Today I got my delivery of EVM PCBs from the manufacturer after almost 1 month of wait as they were very reluctant to not to make as required them very accurate work... .

I have 5 PCB of TAS5630DKD2EVM and TAS5630PHD2EVM both that for sale.

20120406_225824.jpg

20120406_225925.jpg

I have few extra PCBs that I would Like to sell.

Price : 10$ or 500 INR Per PCB

I can ship to All INDIA (Free) and Abroad (additional Freight/Courier charges on actual) .
Payments can be done directly to MY ICICI Account (PM Me for details) from INDIA and through PayPal from abroad. If anyone wants to buy using Ebay I will list there also.

Details of PCB manufacturing : Exact as recommended by Texas
Copper : 70 Micron
HAL process for Manufacturing
Electrically and Infrared tested.

I will talk to a professional Component assembler for these boards. I have few ICs (20) and other SMD resister and caps... Will update you all on this once i get the price information.....

Few pictures are attached here.

Additional picture are uploaded at below account and you are requested to visit those.
Images are of very High resolution taken by 8MP camera...of my Galaxy SII .
Pictures by nalinb - Photobucket

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.