• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Wanted: DOXA Power Amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
i have one at home at the moment, borrowed from someone both you and me know (impuls)...

it sounds excellent, easy, relaxed and effortless; has good power to control my current speakers plus (last but not least) runs completely cool so it can be on 24/7. i need a reasonable solution for warm summer days when i don't want any excessive heat in my room (that's why pass amps our out)...

thanks, all the PMs sent

Zen Mod, it ain't worth DIY-ing for this money. just the box will probably cost around this money....:)..... that's why i was seeking for it, they are normally 300-450e s/h. after all these are 20 year old amps.... but very low maintenance, as i said they don't fry transistors or dry caps as hot amps

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.