lots of things for sale, a diy audio dream - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 4th April 2012, 06:03 PM   #1
honkyg is offline honkyg  United States
diyAudio Member

Send a message via Yahoo to honkyg
Default lots of things for sale, a diy audio dream

recently, i had purchased quite a bit of audio goods from a liquidation for a great price. many car, pro, and home/theater drivers, crossovers, tons of ferrite, coils, baskets, plates/poles, cones, spiders, cabinets, jackplates, etc, etc,..

im mainly a car audio buff, but recently many competitors and daily drivers have been incorporating pro/home audio into their builds. suffice to say, my friend uses alot of pro/home audio drivers in his own vehicle as well as many of the vehicles he builds for other people. currently, 9 out of the 10 loudest vehicles in illinois were built by him.

taking these things into consideration, i felt it was best to not let all of this be kept to myself or hoarded. i am already the co-owner of a private car audio website and i have listed a bit of these items for sale, with plenty more to come as i go through it. im sure there is/will be plenty there for the diy crowd to consider, thus my intent to inform.

i read the rules and did not find any stating that links to outside sales are prohibited, but if there is any problems whatsoever, i have no problem to comply.

SPLC Audiowerkz
Old 5th April 2012, 04:58 AM   #2
JZatopa is offline JZatopa  United States
diyAudio Member

A lot of good stuff for good prices. Any processors, monolithic class a amps or pa style midbasses?

Hide this!Advertise here!