• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

lots of things for sale, a diy audio dream

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
recently, i had purchased quite a bit of audio goods from a liquidation for a great price. many car, pro, and home/theater drivers, crossovers, tons of ferrite, coils, baskets, plates/poles, cones, spiders, cabinets, jackplates, etc, etc,..

im mainly a car audio buff, but recently many competitors and daily drivers have been incorporating pro/home audio into their builds. suffice to say, my friend uses alot of pro/home audio drivers in his own vehicle as well as many of the vehicles he builds for other people. currently, 9 out of the 10 loudest vehicles in illinois were built by him.

taking these things into consideration, i felt it was best to not let all of this be kept to myself or hoarded. i am already the co-owner of a private car audio website and i have listed a bit of these items for sale, with plenty more to come as i go through it. im sure there is/will be plenty there for the diy crowd to consider, thus my intent to inform.

i read the rules and did not find any stating that links to outside sales are prohibited, but if there is any problems whatsoever, i have no problem to comply.

SPLC Audiowerkz

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.