• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

A-75 parts for sale, and not only

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
A-75 parts for sale

Front end boards, double sided. Those are tested boards. Trimpots are placed on the other side. If you mount the boards directly on rear panel and drill appropriate holes, you can adjust the amp, without opening it. It is better this way, as the temp doesn't change. USD $50 per board.

Attachments

• b1.jpg
    b1.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 957
Here are custom built 750VA Plitron toroids. They feature double primaries (115V) and 4 sets of secondaries. Main secondaries deliver 40V DC after rectification and another set of secondaries is for front end PS regulators and deliver about 70V DC after rectification and after reg, you are getting required 50V DC. USD $100 per transformer.

Attachments

• tx.jpg
    tx.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 878
I have one set of output devices in TO3 cases. 24 x IRF230 and 24 x IRFP9130. I had to take 9 mosfets out of this set to built my Aleph X, but have more of them in another A-75 amp and can remove them and add here. They were not used much. Since those is not currently avaulable parts, I accept offers.

Attachments

• fet.jpg
    fet.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 884
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.