• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: used 4-channel car amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey all, I am looking for a simple 4-channel amp for my car just to power 4 speakers, nothing fancy but preferably a name brand.

I don't plan on keeping this car for too long so a used/rebuilt amp is fine. Physical appearance does not matter as long as it is fully functional.

If you have something I might be interested in please PM me.

Thanks!

Got your PM, let me dig around for it and see if it is here or back at my folks place...i think its here....if I recall correctly itos one of those Xplode amps and was bought at a Sony outlet store when they had a blow out sale...i bought like five or six because they were so cheap for what you were getting....i think i paid about $40 for it and it was a factory refurbished model.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.