• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS:Shackman tube amplifier for electrostatic Cels Complete Kit

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,
I' bought all the parts you see in the pictures but I've no time to complete the amp.Now I've decided to sell for the best offer (Money or parts)
The parts and board are for a dual mono amp.
Are included custom power transformers, 2x matched of (russian military) El84 quads, Panasonic an Vima Black box caps , original filter inductors and so on.
You need only to buy two pairs of ECC83 by yourself.
All the parts are new never used or tested only soldered on the boards some years ago.
You can find more Info here:

ESL Tube Amps

If you are interested or you need more info I'd be happy to answer at your questions.
Ciao
Guglielmo
Italy

Attachments

• Shakman 001a.jpg
    Shakman 001a.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 343
  • Shakman 002a.jpg
    Shakman 002a.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 338
  • Shakman 003a.jpg
    Shakman 003a.jpg
    211.4 KB · Views: 322
  • Shakman 004a.jpg
    Shakman 004a.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 318
  • Shakman 005a.jpg
    Shakman 005a.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 314
  • Shakman 006a.jpg
    Shakman 006a.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 110
  • Shakman 007a.jpg
    Shakman 007a.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 128
  • Shakman 008a.jpg
    Shakman 008a.jpg
    221.7 KB · Views: 131
Hello,
I spent for the parts more than 350eur and I can sell for not less than 250eur+shipping.
The shipping cost with Quick Pack Europe is 50,42eur. Each power trransformer weight more than 2,5 Kg
If you are still interested tomorrow I can go to the post office to get more info about Ordinary Pack shipping cost, may be you can save about 10/15 eur.
If possible for the payment I prefer bank transfer (no fees).
Ciao
Guglielmo

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.