• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Morel ET338's

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
FS or Trade: Morel ET338's

SOLD

I have a pair of ET338-110's in the original box. They were used a short time and have replacable voice coils so its a safe investment.

I am looking for $160 shipped (firm). Shipping is free to US mainland only. I prefer US sale only. These will come with one replaceable voice coil that was never used/needed.

They look brand new.
m2.jpg

They will be double boxed for shipment.

PAYPAL accepted (add 3%)

PM if interested.

Last edited:
Are these a drop in replacement for the MDT33 or would a crossover redesign be necessary?

Joel

They are the MDT33. It was my understanding that the name was changed as the MDT30S is now the CAT308. They just note the impedance of the tweeter in the name now.

I also have a set of Extreme 1108 which will be the same price and also in the same shape. They have Neo magnets and a slightly lower Fs of 680 vs the 700 of the ET338. They measure almost exactly the same freq wise. i will be posting these and another set of tweeters later today.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.